1.1) METHODS OF PAYMENT FOR ORDERS FROM GREECE
The following methods of payment are acceptable from the online store https://www.denimlounge.gr/:
1) Cash-on-delivery: The whole amount is payable in cash at the takeover of your parcel from the courier company. This option is valid only for deliveries in Greece and there is no additional charge for this service by our “Company”.
2) Payment by Credit/ Debit Card: If the consumer is the owner of a credit/ debit card, he/ she is able to pay the total amount by selecting the option “Credit/ Debit Card”. The consumer will be redirected to the secured and verified payment platform of the “Piraeus Bank” in order to confirm and complete the payment. This method of payment accepts cards issued by Visa, Mastercard and Maestro and there is no additional charge for this service by our “Company”.
When you would be redirected to the secure website of Piraeus Bank, you would need to store all the necessary data of your card including the name of the owner, the number and expiration of the card and the CVV number. For security reasons, please check that you are at the OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF PIRAEUS BANK before you proceed to any payment and FOLLOW CAREFULLY THE INSTRUCTIONS provided by the bank. After the payment is performed, you will be informed immediately whether it has been successful. When the payment will be completed successfully, the customer will be redirected back to the https://www.denimlounge.gr/ webpages in order to complete the order.
The consumer is the only responsible person for the right registration and for the truth of the information of his / her credit card and in any case he/ she has to be the owner of the card used for the transaction. In case your card is stolen or used by a third person or the details and data of the card are leaked to third parties, we strongly urge you to contact the bank issuer of the card immediately and cancel it. In any case that the card details are verified by Piraeus Bank and the transaction is completed by Piraeus Bank, then the “Company” is not responsible for any payment made with the use of the card.
3) Payment by Paypal: The consumer is also able to pay the total amount by choosing the option “Paypal”. This option redirects you to Paypal webpage in order to confirm and complete the payment. There is no additional charge for this service by our “Company”.
4) Bank Transfer: In case you prefer to pay with a bank transfer, you would have to choose the option “Bank Transfer” and then submit to https://www.denimlounge.gr/ your order. After your order is completed you will obtain an email stating the total amount to be deposited to one of the following bank accounts:
Account Number: 5405 – 082566 - 048
ΙΒΑΝ: GR89 0172 4050 0054 0508 2566 048
Beneficiary: FARMAKIS FAIDON & SIA O.E.
SWIFT/ BIC Code: PIRBGRAA
Account Number: 4000 0233 0000 821
ΙΒΑΝ: GR54 0140 4000 4000 0233 0000 821
Beneficiary: FARMAKIS FAIDON & SIA O.E.
SWIFT/ BIC Code: CRBAGRAA
The deposit should be made within the time period of 3 working days from the day that your order was submitted. In that time period, the product(s) ordered by the consumer would be on hold for him/ her. In case the consumer does not deposit the money within the aforementioned time period of 3 working days, the “Company” has the right to cancel the order without prior notification.
On the depository note, please remember to state the name and surname of the person ordered the product(s) and the number of the order. Moreover, in order to ship your order on time, the consumer should inform us by phone (+30 26510 64634) or by email: [email protected] for the successful deposit of the amount to the aforementioned banks.
1.2) METHODS OF PAYMENT FOR ORDER OUTSIDE GREECE
The user/ consumer, who wish his/ her order to be shipped to a country outside Greece is able to use one of following methods of payment:
- Payment by Credit/ Debit Card
- Payment by Paypal
- Bank Transfer
The “Company” is accepting orders only with one of the above three methods of payment for shipments outside Greece. The “Company” reserves the right to cancel without prior notification the orders made with the Cash on Delivery option or any other method of payment not mentioned before.